Electrabuzz sounds different right!!!
It is an event especially for electrical and electronics branch participants who wants to prove their intelligence and their innovative thinking in building the circuits. With a grand success of the 2k18 Technozion we are back again with event Electrabuzz which helps you in boosting in confidence and thinking and managing skills.
Aptitude test will be there related to electronics.
There will be a group discussion based on topics given. Selection will be based on their participation in Group discussion and test.
A Power point presentation will be shown related to a specific topic. Contestants are supposed to write the summary of the shown presentation.
Few circuits will be given with inputs and outputs in which they have to find the error in the circuit and correct it to get the desired output. Selection will be based on the overall performance in the round.
There will be debate on specified topic between two people and one will be selected further.
Rapid fire questions on 1.Computer programming (c/c++) 2.Digital s
1. Aptitude test based on electronic components for 15 minutes.
2. The test consists of 15 questions.
3. Questions 1 to 10 carries 1 mark each. Questions 11 to 15 carries 2 marks each.
1. Slots will be allotted to the students selected in part 1 for group discussion.
2. Group discussion will be for 15 minutes on the given topic.
3. Points for group discussion will be based on the number of key points mentioned and their way of presentation.
• Overall score of the test and the group discussion shall be calculated.
• Selection will be based on the overall score.
1. Summary will be evaluated based on key points written.
2. Time for writing the summary is 15 minutes.
1. Contestant will be evaluated by the time taken to correct the circuit (Circuit can be of digital or analog) to give the desired output.
2. Maximum time given to solve the circuit is 20 minutes.
• Selection will be based on the overall performance in this round.
1. The debate will be held for 2 contestants for 10 minutes.
2. Contestants will be given 5 minutes for preparing about the topic and 5 minutes for the debate.
3. Evaluation will be based on number of key points discussed relevant to topic.
• One contestant from each debate will advance to the final round.
1. Rapid fire consists of 7 questions.
2. Winners will be judged by the number of questions answered correct. Time taken for answering the questions will be the tiebreaker
1. How many contestants are needed per group to participate in the event?
A: Team is not needed for this event because the participation in this event is individual.
2. When will the prize money be awarded?
A: Winners will be notified about the procedure to claim the award and further proceedings will be taken care by Team Technozion 2k19.
3. How will the contestants be informed about selection for further rounds?
A: Contact details of the contestants will be taken during aptitude test in Round 1